FCCLA stands for Family, Career and Community Leaders of America and our director and sponsor is Mrs. Kathy Warburton. Mrs. Warburton also teaches the Family and Consumer Science courses here at Round Top-Carmine. Through these course and the FCCLA chapter, students participate in food drives, clothing drives, and toy drives throughout the year. Additionally, they host an Easter egg hunt in the spring at the elementary campus.
- President - Corina Blazek
- Vice President - Taylor Nelius
- Secretary/Treasurer - Kate Eilers
- Historian - Shyann Lawrence
- Student Council Representative - Brooke Schobel
- Kathy Warburton - firstname.lastname@example.org; 979-278-3252 x313