Mission and Vision
The mission of the Round Top-Carmine Independent School District states its dedication to providing all of its children with educational programs that maximize their individual strengths while helping them to overcome any environmental disparities they may experience and thereby allowing them to develop their full intellectual, physical, and social potentials in a way that:
- Creates an equity-driven, achievement-focused school climate.
- Creates safe, nurturing, and educationally appropriate environments.
- Fosters teamwork and citizenship.
- Engages all shareholders in the education of their children.
- Engages in best instructional practices.
- Utilizes all relevant instructional technologies.
- Recognizes and supports the achievements of all stakeholders and active participants.
- Embraces the innate strength of diversity.